[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-nice.1733.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:11:57 UTC 2016

> Hi Nico,
>
> somewhere between this and VMMaker.oscog-dtl.1730 all PharoVMs become
> unusable :(
> are you aware of this?
> maybe I’m forgetting something in my builds?
>
> cheers,
> Esteban

Hi Esteban,
Please provide more feedback
- can/can't compile ?
- VM crash ? instantly or on specific operations ?
- all OS or OS specific ?
- which flavour - stack/cogit x spur/v3 x 32/64 bits ?
  I presume cogit-spur-32bits for Pharo head?
Maybe a few explanations accompanying a Jenkins link would do it

I've experimented macosx stack spur 64 bits with simulator,
and I use most of these changes in my own VM branch, except the
fetch64/store64 message sends
I'll check ASAP (this will be tonight)

Nicolas