[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] I would be extremely grateful for a reproducible case for the following Socket issue

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:57:45 UTC 2016

Hi Holger,

    let's collaborate on this.  You and I and lots of others want this to
be done.  But in fixing the below bug my priorities are to
a) deliver a fix promptly
b) write the code so that either kqueue or epoll or select will be used
based on HAVE_KQUEUE & HAVE_EPOLL defines

So if I deliver a fix don't think that I'm against having a proper
event-driven or idling VM, I just don't have it in my head yet and want the
bug fixed and kqueue/epoll available asap.

--
best, Eliot