[Vm-dev] [commit][3697] Turn ARC On for 64bit compiles, don't make MIDI, fix various issues with bridge and windowIndex for ARC, fix parseArgument data type warning

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat May 7 00:20:32 UTC 2016

>I hear you.  We're likely weeks, not months, away from having the move
done.  We're meeting next week in the squeak bird venue to discuss and
hopefully finalize.  Esteban Lorenzano will be present from Pharo.  Let me
know if you, and you, John, would like to attend.

Sure, provide details

John M. McIntosh. Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd
https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk