[Vm-dev] Simulating the Cog V3 VM

Laura Perez Cerrato lauraperezcerrato at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:27:12 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot for the quick and helpful responses! I'll keep you updated if
I find any other oddities.
I'm currently trying to add 8-bit depth support to the JPEGReadWriter
plugin in order to be able to write 8-bit deep images to disk. I'm using
the Cog VM since I'm running Cuis (it provides some very helpful image
processing related packages), which is based on a non-Spur Squeak image.