[Vm-dev] VM support for older image formats

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Sun May 15 20:25:04 UTC 2016

On 11/05/2016 11:59 p.m., Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Phil, Juan, and other Cuis users,
>
>      please accept my apology.  I have meant to help you port Cuis to Spur for many months now and I always forget through pressure of work.  I can imagine if must be frustrating but please keep nagging me.  My immediate task in a 64-bit port of the Newspeak system at Cadence.  Perhaps once that's done I'll have time to attend to the Cuis Spur bootstrap.  Again I do apologize.

I think I can speak not only for the Cuis community, but also for
Squeak's and Pharo's. We are all grateful for the work you have been
doing for all of us for many years. I also want to thank Cadence and
Qwaq / 3DICC for supporting your work.

We Cuis users want to run on Spur as much as you want us to be able to
do so. With your help and support, I'm sure we'll do it rather soon.

Thanks,
Juan Vuletich