[Vm-dev] Support for reading and writing JPEGs to/from -32, -16, -8 and 8 bit deep forms on V3

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:52:19 UTC 2016

Hi Laura,

    the way we like to handle submissions is for people to commit the entire package.  Right now we don't have an inbox for VMMaker, so to contribute one has to "earn one's spurs".  So for now emailing a change set will work.  But soon enough we'll discuss making you a full committee so that in future you'd merely commit to the VMMaker repository.  Forgive the vetting process.  We, the existing committers, have all been through the vetting process so it wouldn't be fair to allow you in immediately ;-)