[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-rsf.1951.mcz

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Thu Nov 3 09:38:26 UTC 2016

Hi Eliot,

Just a quick heads up that Ryan and I are working on making the Newspeak
bootstrapping process part of the build process on Travis/AppVeyor to be
able to identify these kind of problems earlier. In the foreseeable future,
we also might want to run the SUnit tests for the corresponding Smalltalk
dialects after building a VM for the same reason.

Fabio