VM Crash on Mac with Input Method ([Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] RFB)

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Sep 16 18:39:37 UTC 2016

Maybe.  Finally I am getting a larger picture (only a little bit).
The way eventQueue creates a new event object and ioGetNextEvent: is
supposed to release it was confusing for the checker.

Anyway, My current hypothesis is that the IM must be running in a
separate thread, while there is some assumption around ioGetNextEvent:
that requires allocation and release to follow a stack discipline.

--
-- Yoshiki