[Vm-dev] can I modify deploy scripts for Pharo?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:44:14 UTC 2017

> On 5 Apr 2017, at 14:34, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Esteban,
> You mean moving more things up in opensmalltalk-vm?
> Yes that sounds the way to go,  (much more simple workflow).

yes, what I do want is
- to move and adapt:
	- pack-vm.sh
	- deploy-files.pharo.org-appveyor.sh
	- deploy-files.pharo.org.sh
	- deploy_key.enc
	- deploy-key.sh

> For your keys, it's not my expertise, but you could google something like  "deploy and sign in travis secret keys"
> https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/encryption-keys/ <https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/encryption-keys/>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9338428/using-secret-api-keys-on-travis-ci <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9338428/using-secret-api-keys-on-travis-ci>

yeah, that does not work because how is files.pharo.org <http://files.pharo.org/> managed (not by us, so we cannot modify that part of the equation). So I need the keys… but I already made it work, so I just need to make that work also on osvm :)

one thing I want to know is where to put those files… maybe a subdir “pharo-deploy”? or a ./deploy/pharo? (so in the future other flavours can put their specific files there?

Esteban