[Vm-dev] [Pharo-users] VM/Image magic numbers (Re: Pharo 6 snap install)

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Wed Apr 19 11:13:39 UTC 2017

On 19 April 2017 at 13:03, Stephan Eggermont <stephan at stack.nl> wrote:

> PharoLauncher already has some code to use different vms to open images.
> It should use the smalltalk code Dave wrote however

I see this now.

Gets a bit tricky when the same problem is being solved in different ways
in different places.

I like having the problem solved with a unix script because this works for
people who aren't using the Pharo Launcher. However, I also want the Pharo
Launcher to work in the same way. So I really need a way to specify the
full path to the script that Pharo Launcher should exec.

Can we add such a hook to Pharo Launcher now? That would save me some pain
:).