[Vm-dev] [Pharo-users] VM/Image magic numbers (Re: Pharo 6 snap install)

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Wed Apr 19 15:41:28 UTC 2017

PharoLauncher also works on Windows, where a different script would be needed...

Dave's smalltalk code for recognizing the image format works everywhere (after being able to start your first image).

The PharoLauncher code needs to be updated anyway because it only recognizes spur and pre-spur, no 64 bit.

Please feel free to modify the PharoLauncher code so it can work with a script and instead/in addition to a vm-path for each image format.
Simplest would be to add a setting to a script, and modifying the start image command to use it when not empty. Then one could enter either a vm path or a script

Stephan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone