[Vm-dev] squeak trunk patches

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 03:39:16 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 25 April 2017 04:47 AM, David T. Lewis wrote:
>> The src in unix and win32 seems to be remnants from old builds. Should
>> they continue in the SVN?
> Those ./src subdirectories are obsolete. The most current generated
> sources are kept in the ./src directory next to ./platforms in
> http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/squeak/trunk/

Prompt and graceful response, as always. Thanks, Dave.

Is it possible to remove these from the repo? Their presence is
polluting indexes like ctags. Apart from confusing VM newcomers.

This repo is still relevant as I discovered when my upgraded my Ubuntu
env to 64-bit. I presume it will continue to remain relevant for the new
generation of ARM-based boards like RPi 3.

BTW, I haven't seen any posts from Ian since 2014. Is his position in
Ritsumeikan Univ taking up all his time?

Regards .. Subbu