[Vm-dev] CameraPlugin segmentation fault on 64-bit Linux

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Apr 30 17:36:00 UTC 2017

> On 30-04-2017, at 10:02 AM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>
> Good grief, that version is so out of date it was written by knotting strings made of woven unicorn hair.

I see that that directory holds quite a few out  of date versions of the book content. It would be nice to clean up the list to avoid future confusion andI suspect it is very much orphaned anyway; gatech haven’t been big players in the Squeak world for some time now. It’s running on squeak 3.7 for goodness’ sake!

See http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu to get an idea of how old much of it is. I wonder if Mark G still uses his gatech email ...

tim
Quality assurance: A way to ensure you never deliver shoddy goods accidentally.