[Vm-dev] OSProcess fork issue with Debian built VM

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Thu Aug 3 07:47:49 UTC 2017

On 29 July 2017 at 18:31, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> The success criterion is that they all succeed.  By extension this implies
> that the vm doesn't crash.

Does this mean that the Test Runner should report 100% pass rate? I have
never seen that even with the stock image+vm from pharo.org. So I have a
bootstrapping problem if I don't have a baseline that passes the CI test.

Just now I ran - randomly - a clean Pharo 5.0 image that I have on my Mac
and the result I see is: 9098 run, 7408 passes, 8 skipped, 81 expected
failures, 22 failures, 587 errors, 0 unexpected passes. If resolving those
22 failures and 587 errors is a blocker for running a CI then that is quite
an obstacle from my perspective.

are other people really seeing 100% pass rates?