[Vm-dev] [ANN]: Next OpenSmalltalkVM Release Planned For February 1

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Fri Dec 22 17:23:27 UTC 2017

Dear all,
We've just reached an important point for the next release: our CI builds
finally pass again [1]. Thanks to everyone who worked on this!
If you break it, please fix it. If you want to try out something or work on
a feature, please use a branch first. :)

Happy holidays!

Fabio

[1] https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/320227624