[Vm-dev] OSProcess working directory under Windows

Jakob Reschke jakob.reschke at student.hpi.de
Tue Feb 7 15:15:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is it true that the Windows version the of OSProcess plugin does not
support running a process in a different directory than the one in
which the VM itself runs?

I found primGetCurrentWorkingDirectory, but no setter equivalent.

There are accessors for pwd in ExternalWindowsOSProcess, but the value
is never used. Disappointing decoy...

The two primitives calling CreateProcess only supply NULL for the
lpCurrentDirectory parameter.

Have I missed something? I could not imagine that the requirement to
run a process in another directory under Windows did never arise for
anybody.

Kind regards,
Jakob