[Vm-dev] Unix heartbeat thread vs itimer

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jan 10 19:12:32 UTC 2017

> On 10-01-2017, at 7:21 AM, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd prefer to have a linux VM with a decent default (let's say the itimer one to not bother beginners)

All my experience says that the thread timer *is* a decent default. How many systems are running pre 2.6 level kernels? And why? That’s years out of date.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:-
Braccae illae virides cum subucula rosea et tunica Caledonia-quam elenganter concinnatur!
= Those green pants go so well with that pink shirt and the plaid jacket!