[Vm-dev] 32-bit Mac VM squeak.cog.spur not built?

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Mon Jul 3 17:58:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

The build files of the latest build [1] cog_macos32x86_squeak.cog.spur_201707031616.tar.gz is missing. How can I find out why? And how can I find out when it was last built successfully?

Maybe I am not asking the right questions? I try to find out what would be the recommended VM for production on the latest macOS Sierra?
- I assume this would still be the 32-bit VM, right?
- The latest released stable VM is from 25 Sep 2016. That’s too old, right?

Cheers,
Bernhard

[1]https://bintray.com/opensmalltalk/vm/cog/201707031616#files