[Vm-dev] Preconfigured Image

Guido Chari charig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 16:35:42 UTC 2017

I ran the generator image script for gathering a preconfigured image with
VMMaker but it is not working. The output shows a lot of:

2017-03-03 11:27:52.399 Squeak[68800:4978740] *** -[NSPathStore2
stringByAppendingPathExtension:]: cannot append extension
'bundle/Contents/MacOS/' to path
'/Users/guidochari/Downloads/CocoaFast.app/Contents/MacOS/Plugins/MiscPrimitivePlugin'

Apparently thw download VM haven't installed a lot of necessary plugins.
Am I doing something wrong or the scripts are outdated?
Is there any up to date documentation for developing the VM and generating
the sources from scratch?

Thanks,
Best,
Guido.