[Vm-dev] how to fix appveyor red status?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 09:48:40 UTC 2017

Hi all,
anybody has an idea of what happens in the appveyor builds?

The 64bit squeak.stack.spur started to fail with:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/OpenSmalltalk/vm/build/1.0.547/job/28bqcbsldbraq9nx

x86_64-w64-mingw32-clang -o mkNamedPrims.exe -mconsole -m64
../../platforms/win32/util/mkNamedPrims.c
make: *** [../common/Makefile:202: mkNamedPrims.exe] Error 127
Command exited with code 1

Then it did propagate to most of the 32bits builds (but 2)

It seems completely unrelated to the committed changes, and I can't
reproduce in any of my virtual windows machines.

Is it a change in cygwin, or anything else in the appveyor infrastucture?
How can we debug that?

Nicolas