[Vm-dev] 64bits Pharo VM for windows

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 19:29:38 UTC 2017

Thank you very much for doing Nicolas. It is very important for many Pharo
users to use Pharo 64 bits on Windows.

What are the problems you have when trying to build the VM with the JIT
that you don't have when building the stack VM ? Is it about API to make
the memory executable, is it about calling conventions ?

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Nicolas Cellier <