[Vm-dev] (no subject)

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:29:35 UTC 2017

Hi,
 I wanted to report a crash of the Mac Spur VM (32 and 64 bits) when doing
the following on the Cuis 5.0, version 3064 image:

1) On a workspace write: [ 1 xxx ] value
2) evaluate it
3) when the debuggers opens, select the second context from the context
debugger's list (that is, the context previous the top one, where the [ 1
xxx ] is)
4) press the "Create" button to create the method
5) select Integer
6) select "as yet unclassified"
7) here is where it crashes

It happens on the 64 and 32 bits VMs for the MAC (I did not try it with
Linux neither Windows)
I'm using Cuis5.0-3064-spur-64.image and Cuis5.0-3064-spur.image (32 bits)
(The latest version of Cuis solves this problem selecting automatically the
top of the context list when creating the method)
The same sequence on a stack VM shows the "emergency evaluator" and does
not crashes
Attached is the dump of the 64 bits VM.

Hernan.

--

*HernĂ¡n WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54 - 011 - *6091 - 3125

*Mobile: +54 - 911 - 4470 - 7207email:
hernan.wilkinson at 10Pines.comsite: http://www.10Pines.com
<http://www.10pines.com/>*
Address: Alem 693, Floor 5 B, Buenos Aires, Argentina