[Vm-dev] Call for big benchmarks

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Wed Mar 22 00:05:43 UTC 2017

Good initiative, but I guess satisfying both  "> 20KLOC"  and
"portable"  at the same time may be a tough ask.

Just a very random thought - I wonder if any insight might be gained
by crossing several of the low level together.
Like run a compute intensive benchmark at the same time as a memory
intensive benchmark?

cheers -ben