[Vm-dev] OSProcess fork issue with Debian built VM

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:32:22 UTC 2017

We managed to figure out that OSProcess works when we use gcc <= 4.8 on Debian. We are happy to use 4.8 for now, so we're good. It would of course be super cool if we could use the series 6 gcc as that will soon ship with Debian 9 (stretch) but it's probably not trivial to just move to a new compiler version (as seems evident from the fact that a minor version change can mess up compilation).

Thanks for your help Alistair and Eliot.

Cheers,
Max