[Vm-dev] My work featured at Nature News!

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Tue May 23 15:47:36 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

Satellogic was featured today at Nature News!
http://www.nature.com/news/earth-observing-companies-push-for-more-advanced-science-satellites-1.22034

I helped design and build the hyperspectral cameras in our satellites
Fresco and Batata. And I wrote the geometric and spectral processing
software for that image. This is not completely off topic, though: The
geometric software (image rectification and correction), the most
complex part of the processing, was written by me in Cuis Smalltalk, and
runs in a Cuis Smalltalk + OpenCL application.

Please share my joy today!

--
Juan Vuletich
www.cuis-smalltalk.org