[Vm-dev] Proof of Concept of a pharo cog spur VM to OpenBSD

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Tue Nov 7 10:45:36 UTC 2017

* Christian Kellermann <ckeen at pestilenz.org> [171107 11:15]:
> Thanks Stu, I will take the i386 patches from there. However these
> ports do nothing with the external dependencies it seems. So idk
> how useful the resulting VMs really are...

This came out probably sounding more snarky than I meant it to be.
Please accept my apologies.  Getting this to even compile has been
a lot of work and I am grateful for the hint towards the prior work.
But why not upstream the patches and make OpenBSD a better working
platform for smalltalk?

So thanks again, Stu!

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.