[Vm-dev] VMMaker project overview out of date (was Re: VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-tpr.2268.mcz)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Sep 16 00:15:35 UTC 2017

> On 15-09-2017, at 5:04 PM, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>

> tim Rowledge uploaded a new version of VMMaker to project VM Maker:
> http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/VMMaker.oscog-tpr.2268.mcz

Whilst checking that this had uploaded properly (stupid network timeout nonsense rasied doubts) I noticed that the project overview text is horribly out of date and fails to mention git related sources etc. I can’t see any way for me to update this - and to be honest I probably don’t know enough about how to explain the git thing anyway.

tim
CITOKATE - Criticism is the Only Known Antidote to Error