[Vm-dev] [ANN] Lowtalk, a new Smalltalk dialect that could eventually replace Slang

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:53:11 UTC 2017

We are  studying WebAssembly and have in the hands a Cuis fork with all necessary for have Smalltalk both sides of Web 2.0.
This .image for server side and Amber and Morphic.js on the client side.
So I glad to share experiments and feedback of my students and me on Smalltalk, WebAssembly and ways on made Web 2.0 nice and fast.

Edgar
@morplenauta