[Vm-dev] Has anyone done a tutorial on...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Sep 20 23:14:17 UTC 2017

I made a new vmmaker image via Eliot’s script just last week. I posted a small fix to avoid an annoying wait-for-user deprecation trap.
What I can't test right now is making the reader image for the simple simulator testing because the
a) default VM picked up from bintray does not have the Bochs simulator plugin
b) the buldspurtrunkreaderimage.sh explicitly tries to copy an image that will not exist; changing lines 10 & 11 to refer to trunk6.image seems to help. I’d commit it to git except… git.

tim
Useful random insult:- Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.