[Vm-dev] SSL error on windows 7

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Thu Apr 12 07:44:05 UTC 2018

I have also experienced ConnectionClosed problems in Squeak when
pushing/posting something to GitHub via https. The problem appears more
often on slower machines or when the amount of data in the request is
bigger. github.com is the only site where I observed this error so far.

Cannot tell whether this is related to SqueakSSL or to something in the
Squeak image, though.