[Vm-dev] Working with Squeak 2.0

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 19:47:06 UTC 2018

Just to be clear, I can run Squeak 2 and earlier, my problem is that I
cannot run the VM simulator inside it.

I have the exact same error as David T. Lewis, on multiple different VMs &
images (Squeak 1.13 to Squeak 2.8).

What is the common piece between those VM and image that break the VM
simulator ? Could it be related to the binary read streams ? hum...

Thanks for fixing Squeak 2.2

--
Clément Béra
https://clementbera.github.io/