[Vm-dev] who can edit squeakvm.org?

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:34:57 UTC 2018

On Friday 20 April 2018 07:31 PM, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Not sure if everyone agrees but fwiw,
>
> Latest virtual machines used in Squeak v3 and newer versions
>
> Might be better stated as
>
> Spur, Cog, Stack and Squeak v3 virtual machines.

Thank all of you for your quick feedback. Original request was for minor
updates to squeakvm home page that redirects visitors to the Squeak home
page. So I kept the edits to the minimum expecting clarifications to be
handled in Squeak developers page.

I didn't expect "v3" to sow further confusion ;-). I really meant "3.x".

I will defer further edits to dtl to wrap up this thread.

Regards .. Subbu