[Vm-dev] who can edit squeakvm.org?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Apr 21 22:12:55 UTC 2018

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 04:04:57PM +0530, K K Subbu wrote:

> I will defer further edits to dtl to wrap up this thread.

Please - I am not responsible for the squeakvm.org home page, and I will
not personally be making any changes to it. That should be Ian Piumarta
(piumart at gmail dot com).

My $0.02: Some updates to the squeakvm.org page are certainly in order, but
much of what is being discussed in this thread can and should be maintained
on the squeak.org and opensmalltalk.org sites.

My own suggestion for a very limited update to the squeakvm.org page was
in an earlier reply on this thread.