[Vm-dev] VM Maker: Cog-eem.347.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Dec 19 02:31:19 UTC 2018

Eliot Miranda uploaded a new version of Cog to project VM Maker:
http://source.squeak.org/VMMaker/Cog-eem.347.mcz

Name: Cog-eem.347
Author: eem
Time: 18 December 2018, 6:31:10.757467 pm
UUID: bb18974e-1a1f-4410-9e11-7859b6772cc7
Ancestors: Cog-eem.346

Fix a comment typo

=============== Diff against Cog-eem.346 ===============

Item was changed:
  CogProcessorAlien variableByteSubclass: #GdbARMAlien
  	instanceVariableNames: ''
  	classVariableNames: 'BadCPUInstance ExecutionError InstructionPrefetchError LongConstReg LongConstStep LongConstValue MemoryLoadBoundsError MemoryWriteBoundsError NoError PanicError PostBuildStackDelta SomethingLoggedError UnsupportedOperationError'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'Cog-Processors'!

+ !GdbARMAlien commentStamp: 'eem 12/15/2018 14:31' prior: 0!
+ I am a wrapper around the ARMulator CPU instance and emulator routines and I give access to disassembling using libopcodes. My C-part must be compiled with -DMODET, because otherwise my offsets are wrong by one field.!
- !GdbARMAlien commentStamp: 'lw 8/23/2012 19:17' prior: 0!
- I am a wrapper around the ARMulator CPU instance and emulator routines and I give access to disassembling using libopcodes. My C-part must be compiled with -DMODET, because otherwise my offesets are wrong by one field.!