[Vm-dev] Errored: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1598 (WIN64_UNICODE - 643a5e3)

Travis CI builds at travis-ci.org
Mon Dec 31 15:30:13 UTC 2018

Build Update for OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm
-------------------------------------

Build: #1598

Duration: 48 mins and 55 secs
Commit: 643a5e3 (WIN64_UNICODE)
Author: Nicolas Cellier
Message: Retract support for Windows95 (no you don't dream it's nearly 2019!)

I'm very sorry to dilapidate all this historical knowledge, but frankly YAGNI!
Even if we are a museum, we can't expose all our art in permanent collections!
Note that minimal version is already set to XP (via WINVER:=-D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0501 -DWINVER=0x0501 in Makefile.tools)
So we're keeping this stuf for nothing, and now it gets in our way to UNICODE.

View the changeset: https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/compare/1893512441e9...643a5e3bc031

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/473845423?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.