[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] Make updateSCCSVersions work in more situations (#213)
notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 5 23:21:08 UTC 2018
- allow spaces in paths (added quotes)
- support cases where the repository is not in a .git directory at the top of the working tree
- do not hardcode the directory level of this script
- avoid stashing the whole working tree when only two well-known files need to be updated
- touch should suffice to make a file different from its index version (i. e., eligible for checkout)
Please review for compatibility and pick those parts of the changes that you like.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* make updateSCCSVersions work in more situations
-- File Changes --
M scripts/updateSCCSVersions (26)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Vm-dev