[Vm-dev] FFI callback for interrupts in Raspberry

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 14:35:18 UTC 2018

Hi.

I am experimenting with interrupt callbacks on Rasperry. I am using
WiringPi library which allows to set the function which should be called
when value of particular pin is changed.

But instead of callback execution I got following message in the console:

Warning; callback failed to own the VM

So VM is not crashed. But every interrupt produces such message.

Is it related to the fact that callback is triggered from the
thread different from VM? (I not sure about such detail, just guessing)

Best regards
Denis