[Vm-dev] [Pharo-dev] Alien-TorstenBergmann.41 wipes all method stamps

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Jan 8 20:22:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

ohh ... sorry - I did not notice that it was commited that way. The commit window showed the inteded change
on removing only the unused temp var in #newCString: as the only change.

I can confirm: also the SqueakSource changeset mechanism http://www.squeaksource.com/Alien/changes/Alien-TorstenBergmann.41(RonieSalgado.40).cs
reveals that it changed much more than intended.

Reason is also found: I used Pharo 7 for the commit as I fixed it there and as Pharo 7 image is now changed to be bootstrapped and
based on our new friend "git" this unfortunately committed in Monticello without the author/timestamp.

I repaired and fixed it in a new 42 version for Alien on SqueakSource, rebasing on the previous one from Ronie
again:

   Name: Alien-TorstenBergmann.42