[Vm-dev] FileHandleTest>>#testTruncate Pharo test case for FilePlugin/ CogVM on 64bit linux

Markus Fritsche mfritsche at reauktion.de
Fri Jul 13 17:59:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

been there, done that. After having a ping pong game with the GL
dependencies on ubuntu 18.04, I finally got it to build. The standard
version wasn't able to open my images (hung), but I did verify my change
using the debug build, which was able to start up properly given my
Pharo 6.1 image.

Thanks for the support,
  Markus