[Vm-dev] Unsync Notification and VMs in Bintray

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:47:42 UTC 2018

Hi Guido,

  I was talking with Fabio yesterday and he explained that we shouldn’t rely on the bintray VMs.  Instead we should extract the “OpenSmalltalk VMs (stable)” link from https://squeak.org/downloads/ and fetch the VMs on that page, e.g. https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/releases/tag/201804030952

> On Jun 12, 2018, at 6:39 AM, Guido Chari <charig at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry for the insistence, but I did not get any answer and the problem is still there.
>
> If you run getGoodSpur64 you end up with an error because the latest vm from the notifications is apparently not uploaded in bintray
>
>> El vie., 1 jun. 2018 a las 9:59, Guido Chari (<charig at gmail.com>) escribió:
>> I am using the open smalltalk scrips for downloading development images. They are failing (for linux) because the latestRelease VMs in the notifications are not available for download.
>>
>> Best,
>> Guido.

Eliot