[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-topa.2342.mcz

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Mar 6 08:47:04 UTC 2018

Also,

> On 06.03.2018, at 09:42, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>

> Those "#undef"s will be changed to "#define"s if the proper measures took place.

I forgot to say that if one tries to do something with those macros before including config.h, things might not go as planned.

1. if system header says #define X and config.h says #undef X, it is not available. (maybe ok)
2. if system header does not say #define X and config.h says #undef X, nothing happen. (ok)
3. if system header says #define X and config.h says #define X you get an error because X is already defined (Not ok)
4. if system header does not say #define X and config.h says #define X, you may get undesired behavior (maybe not ok).

Best regards
	-Tobias