[Vm-dev] Blocking inappropriate posts to vm-dev (was: VM build questions from last board meeting)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 28 18:13:35 UTC 2018

> On 28 March 2018 at 11:41, Jan Barger <barniisk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eliot is maybe just too good guy, but consequences for future and vm which are so complicated and unstable just pointing to his unmature and nonprofesional work.

There are plenty of immature and nonprofessional people in the world of software but seriously, claiming *eliot* is one of them is just plain stupid.

If you have actual information that might point to problems we can fix, provide it. Otherwise you might consider just how bad such foul-mouthged rants make you look to potential customers.

tim
"Bother" said Pooh, as his rucksack opened whilst skydiving