[Vm-dev] Blocking inappropriate posts to vm-dev (was: VM build questions from last board meeting)

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Mar 29 17:55:03 UTC 2018

Hi, Jan.

There are many stable and robust spell checkers out there. How come you do not seem to make use of any of them? Well, I think we all agree that your posts could significantly benefit from less typos so that any justified argumentation that might be hidden underneath can be exposed. I consider such writing support basically "for free". Yet, you do not seem to care or even try, which makes me wonder: Can you even appreciate the effort one puts into a complex project for others to tackle even more complex projects?

As long as you, Jan, are not able to show even a little sign of understanding and compassion towards such a challenging endeavor of developing a fast, robust virtual machine, we all should simply observe -- not judge -- your actions while you will hopefully learn and work on your own professional skills.

And to our entire community: Keep up the good work! There will be sunshine after some rainy days. :-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 29.03.2018 16:17:27 schrieb Jan Barger <barniisk at gmail.com>:
Right. Eliot should make new vm just for himself, and then he will not be
able to make any damagees to others... /// now kill me

--
Ing. Jan Barger

www.barnet.sk
www.napri.sk