[Vm-dev] Passed: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#1475 (Cog - fe517ee)

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 02:47:20 UTC 2018

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 8:24 AM Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net>
wrote:

> > Add Squeak3D to linux and Windows Squeak VM builds. Can people test on
> those
> > platforms, especially 64-bits?
>
> Tested on Windows 8.1, 32-bits spur VM. It seems to work fine.

and I just ran several demos on Mac 64-bits.  Given the self-containedness
and portability of the code IO would be very surprised if it broke on other
64-bit platforms. I don't suppose anyone can get the Energiser Bunny demo
working outside of Croquet do they?  (Or am I confusing things).

Thanks a lot, Eliot!

You're welcome.  I only enabled the build.  Thanks of course to Andreas,
where ever he may be.  And thanks to Bert for pointing me at the demos.

Stef

--
best, Eliot