[Vm-dev] Could someone add a VMMaker Inbox project to source.squeak.org?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:52:38 UTC 2018

As I'm no longer able to VNC into ss-andreas, I'm not able to do any
diagnostics on the production server.  I emailed about this a few
weeks ago but got no responses.

Remmina is suddenly refusing to connect, and I see this message in my
terminal window:

    channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed .

I'm tunneling port 5901 to that on my localhost when I log in:

   ssh -L 5901:locahost:5901 chrismuller at andreas

and then connecting Remmina to localhost:5901.  I tried using ssh
within the tunnel, I didn't see the "administrative message" but
Remmina locked up.

I never had this problem before, and not expert enough with SSH and
haven't had time to google it.  Sorry.

 - Chris