[Vm-dev] [Box-Admins] Could someone add a VMMaker Inbox project to source.squeak.org?

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Tue Oct 2 22:02:44 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

I just checked and I could create tunnels and connect to the VNC server in
the image through the tunnel.
I also checked the server configuration and didn't find any restriction on
tunnel creation which would explain the problems you experienced.
One thing I would try is to use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost in the
command, because localhost is just a name that can resolve to whatever
address on the server:

    ssh -L 5901:127.0.0.1:5901 chrismuller at andreas

Levente