[Vm-dev] Suggested change for SpurMemoryManager>>#classAtIndex:

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Oct 11 12:12:45 UTC 2018

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:43:37AM +0200, Cl??ment B??ra wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:40 AM Hernan Wilkinson <
> hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com> wrote:
>

>  Should I inform about this change with a PR? (Sorry about this question
> > but I'm new to this vm stuff :-) )
> >

> It looks good to me. This can be integrated.
> This is versioned in Monticello. So I guess you can commit if you have the
> right and if there's a problem we will ignore the commit and tell on the
> mailing list why.

For submitting changes like this, you may also want to take advantage
of the recently created VMMaker inbox repository:

  http://source.squeak.org/VMMakerInbox

This is set up so that anyone can commit to the inbox. The changes
can then be discussed on the list, and can be easily moved to (or
merged with) the main VMMaker repository.

Signing up for an account on source.squeak.org is encouraged but
not required. You should be able to commit anonymously if you prefer.

HTH,