[Vm-dev] The R/Squeak VM and plugin Simulator subclasses

Tim Felgentreff timfelgentreff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:34:27 UTC 2018

Hi Eliot,

I guess that code won't have to live in there forever? If so, we don't mind. If it's there to stay, we can also just add code to R/Squeak VM to resume halts in simulated primitives. Lastly, ideally we will fix the bug eventually and this halt will never trigger. Until that time, we can just avoid pulling in the latest VMMaker into the R/Squeak config.

Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it :)
-Tim