[Vm-dev] VM Loaded?

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Thu Apr 11 20:20:10 UTC 2019

Hi All,

When processing the command line I ran into an interesting problem.  When
running normally everything processes fine but if I'm also running Immunet
which is scanning the VM for viruses as it starts up a quick command line
can run into something that is not properly loaded and crash.  If I shut
down the virus protection it runs fine, if I start the application first
and then process the command line it runs fine.

Is there something I can check in the image to know that the image is fully
loaded before processing the command line arguments?

Thanks!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum