[Vm-dev] Raw mouse events in the Squeak VM?

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:07:14 UTC 2019

I recall a discussion about this a while back but don't recall if it
applied to the Squeak VM or if it was ever implemented.  Two things I'm
looking for:

1) The ability to get 'uncooked' mouse button events which don't remap
modifiers to alternate button events (i.e. ctl-click and alt-click)

2) More generally, the ability to get raw mouse movement/button/scroll
wheel events distinct from keyboard events.

Are either of these currently possible or would I need to build a custom VM
to support?

Thanks,
Phil